The subsidiaries of the Bank and their main activities are listed below:-
- printers of currency and securities.
- gold refining.
- production of gold jewellery
- beneficiation of gold and diamonds.
- insures Zimbabwe’s exports.
- insures domestic business
- mobilises foreign currency from Zimbabweans in the diaspora.
- Supports funding of projects
- Provides housing facilities
- Strengthening of financial services institutions’ balance sheets through taking over non-performing loans in the sector with the aim of recovering the loans from the counterparts on behalf of the financial institutions.
- Restructuring and resuscitating companies
Fintrust Pension Fund
- Administering the pension funds for Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe and its subsidiaries
- Ensuring that the value of the Fund is preserved by monitoring strategies of asset managers