The subsidiaries of the Bank and their main activities are listed below:-
i) Fidelity Printers and Refiners (Private) Limited
- printers of currency and securities.
- gold refining.
ii) Aurex (Private) Limited
- production of gold jewellery
- beneficiation of gold and diamonds.
iii) Export Credit Guarantee Corporation
- insures Zimbabwe’s exports.
- insures domestic business
iv) Homelink (Private) Limited
- mobilises foreign currency from Zimbabweans in the diaspora.
- Supports funding of projects
- Provides housing facilities
v) Zimbabwe Asset Management Corporation (ZAMCO) (Private) Limited
- Strengthening of financial services institutions’ balance sheets through taking over non-performing loans in the sector with the aim of recovering the loans from the counterparts on behalf of the financial institutions.
- Restructuring and resuscitating companies